ระบบเงินเดือนค่าแรงพนักงาน :พัฒนาเพื่องานคำนวณเงินเดือนค่าแรง ของพนักงานประจำรายเดือน พนักงานรายวัน พนักงานรายเหมา รองรับเงินเพิ่ม เงินหัก ต่างๆตามกฎระเบียบขององค์กร ยืดหยุ่นเพิ่มเติมได้ งวดการจ่ายรองรับงวคคร่อมเดือน งวดพิเศษจ่ายแยกงวดประจำได้ พร้อมรายงานตรวจสอบรายละเอียดการคำนวณเงินเดือนที่ชัดเจน
PR – Business Plus PAYROLL
Payroll Package program based on Window that complete and accuracy by using the best and updating technology to the most responding for user requirement. All would be used for all type of business and also cover for comprehensive payroll
• Based on Client/Server
• Based on PC which Operating System up to Windows 7 or higher
• LAN network support Windows Server 2008R2 or higher
• Open System connect to various Data Base such as MSSQL, MYSQL, Firebird 3.0, etc.
• Based on Net Framework Version 4.5 or higher
• Activate on CRRuntime_v.13.0.2.x or upper (SAP Crystal Reports runtime for .Net 4.0)
• Easy to install for unlimited times
• Easy to use menu and report are available in Thai and other languages
• Easy to use while working, there have Help menu for searching on every screen
• When found any problem while working can send a screen together with any questions to
our service center via the email immediately
• Help working is very fast
• Support unlimited data with 100% accuracy
• Support Windows feature complete functionality such as user manual (Electronic Manual), calculator, calendar, Online help
• Searching, resorting, selecting, copying, deleting data while working, switching between Thai and other languages and also request data in various perspective
• Employee searching would be searched by employee ID, employee name, ID card number and tax ID number etc.
• Customize menu to suit to your own personal use
• Strong and accuracy for the backup system
• Support copying and backup data system back to use automatically to ensure for data security protection for users
• Data security protection system can set the right for accessing data. There can separate rights categories as Reading, Adding, Editing, Deleting, and being able to operate separately. For example, a level of employee may have only rights to additional information but cannot edit or delete information
• Capable to edit password of each user by yourself
• Record access information (Log File) for each user
• Various Report can be displayed on screen or print out as a normal printer
• Capable to Import income, expense from Excel, Text File
• Capable to Import and Export to sync and send to Fax, E-Mail, Internet, or Export to other programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.
• Able to link employee card swipe information from the Business plus Time Attendance program or other brands of Time Attendance program
Qualification of Salary and Wage system
• Define organization chart format that would be divided into department and sub division unlimited with KPIs which can defined and set objective by up to 6 indicators and also can compare target value with the actual result for analysis
• Support personal rate for manpower control of each branch, department and shift work
• Provide standard value to enhance payroll system fast and accuracy
• Set up rate of deduction and tax table by yourself and would edit the revenue code in term of the law has been any changed
• Modify social security rate and the minimum maximum wage rate according to the
announcement of the Ministry of Labor.
• Social security deduction that can choose whether the employees paid or company
• Able to take Social security fund and provident fund before becoming employees which can be included tax deduction accordingly when using the program
• Able to limit the amount accumulated into a provident fund or a provident fund company has set the deduction rate to the provident fund as a fixed amount or can vary according to the service period
• Specify various methods of rounding for salary, social security, provident funds and tax deduction
• Specify salary payment period such as once a month, twice a month, every week or every 10
• Set monthly payment period. For example, the period begins on 25th day and end of 24th day
of the following month and also pay on 30th etc.
• Specify special payment period, there can be paid not the same period with salary such as
over time, commission, service charge and bonus etc.
• Specify of various types of tax calculation such as withholding tax, company with one time
issue, company issue all the period of time, total 1%, total 2%, total 3%, total 5%, total10% and total 15%.
• Unlimited additional/deductions money such as overtime fees, bonuses, allowances, living
expenses, Shift fees, service fees, various types of leave, etc. and can specify messages that
would like to be displayed in the income tax form
• Set up the pervious conditions that related to tax calculation, social security and provident
• Determine the method of estimating the tax of surcharge for tax deductions as a pattern of
annually or irregular pattern and from time to time as specified by the Revenue Department
• Additional /deduction of the company can define formulas or can create complex condition
For example, employee who come late for 2 times, deduct as a half day absence, employees
who receive a full diligence for 12 months will be get a special reward
• The average of additional / deduction can be selected in various methods such as will be
received when employed or average as a actual working day in case of new employee
entering during the period, there will receive as a actual working day.
Qualification for employee profile
• Record profile with employee photo which can be printed as employee ID Card
• Employee no. and employee card can create the next number automatically
• Support employee based on monthly, daily, hourly or contract or individual job that
calculate all types of tax payment and wage calculation for job cost.
• The program can facilitate convenience, reduce process for the regular deduction such as
position fees, fuel cost by record only first time, then the program will automatic in every
• Record history of guarantee person including the status of employees such as still employ or
resign or leave as easy to verify
• Specify the program automatically guarantee deduct loan payment and stop deduction
when fully payment and can be recorded deduction data before beginning to use the
program then the program will continue to deduct until complete
• Able to keep resignation history. If any employees come back to work again can use the
existing data continuously
• Able to use other provident funds such as government pension fund, welfare benefit fund, investment in retirement fund, legal labor compensation that can be tax deductable
Qualification of routine job.
Available to record addition/deduction wage payment for each period with several methods such as.
Available to record either additional or deduction wage payment to each worker, or record on both additional and deduction to several workers by the same time.
Available to record additional/deduction on account of each sections or each branch.
Available to collect any funds for previous year, before program start or before joining the company.
Identify the starting date of joining provident fund e.g. calculate when become permanent staff.
Available to arrange salary adjustment and new wage will be automatically recorded or set up the formula e.g. 10% increasing for the whole section.
Available to arrange the resignation / leave / return to work after maternity leave or ordained leave.
Business Plus PAYROLL
Business Plus Payroll, The program for Business Payroll System.
Available to transfer data from Text File or Excel such as all data from Excel work book can be automatically transferred to the program.
The reason for resignation can be recorded and declared for ending the social security insure according to สปส6-09.
Available to record and calculate accrued money for resignation workers on next payment e.g. overtime, commission etc.
Available to manage and calculate the salary, tax, social security fund, provident fund, loan, guarantee money, according to tax law quickly and accurately that can reduce the yearend additional or refund tax.
The calculation result can be checked, in case incorrect recalculation can be done and also available for repeat calculation with no limit.
The details of tax calculation can be shown to each employee.
To arrange the social security disk, and organize the disk as per branch offices.
Available to arrange the transferring of salary payment through several bank accounts or internet transfer. Arrange the payroll disk through bank account and report, and also arrange the disk as per branch office. Available to arrange for different transfer date such as daily rate employee on 25th and permanent employee on 30thetc.
The report printing can be selected by branch / section / workers as identifying period.
Available of data analysis report presented to executive and basic report to the personnel department.
Available to filter the data with selected condition to print as various type of report.
The standard tool (Report Editing) to edit some type of report e.g. summary of total labor cost, payroll account, pay slip, comparison data, and classify or change the report to English as require.
The Crystal Report program is available to arrange various type of report other than standard format.
Every report can be exported as selected e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and HTML etc.
Report of money transfer through bank account, petty cash report and note exchange, salary receipt, pay slip form and.-
-The report submitting to Department of Labor Protection and Welfare for verifying.
-The report submitting to Department of Skill Development.
-Form to identify the yearly wage and contribution to Compensation Fund (กท 20ก), Form of wage calculation for report attachment (กท 20ก).
-Various type of report using in company such as.
- List of social security contributions สปส 1-10(part 1), สปส 1-10(part 2)
- Registration form for new social security insurers (สปส. 1-03/1)