Business Plus Employee Relation System (e-Welfare)
It is well known that employees are not only the key value behind every business’s success, but also the important impulse for the company’s progression. The compensations that every company should have other than salary will be more important. It’s the employee’s welfare that affects the employee and company’s relation. The employee will be more attracted to the company and won’t resign without a second thought, so every company may have to plan a good welfare structure for their employees.
The responsibility for this is going to be on everyone in human resources department who has to manage rules and make a correct payment so that every employee can get their welfare according to their rights. Any process without a system to support in order to check whether the employee’s requests are correct, whether their claims are under the rule and whether the amount of the welfare is over or under the company’s welfare agreement is going to take hours or days to be finished with a lot of papers and signatures from the author.
Therefore, Bplus e-Premium (e-welfare) is designed for this problem. The employee can ask for the welfare themselves without filling any paper form. They can just record the welfare details which they ask for such as accident, medical treatment, maternity, etc. The system provides the flexibility for all the HR works from recording the online form, authorizing the record, and checking the rights before approving the record. After the processes were finished, there would be the e-mail sent back to the requesting employee automatically. The system will bring the authorized amount of the welfare into the payroll system to pay for the employees. Here are the system’s functions.
- Support various types of Welfare up to 10 categories.
- Welfare Employee Benefit is linked with the settings within the Business Plus HRM so that the employees can recognize their welfare’s remaining balance in the web automatically.
- There is a window displaying the welfare amount an employee can claim by times per year, amount per year, and amount per times.
- The system prevents calculation error from welfare benefit’s excess payment. For Example, each employee can receive only 20,000 Baht of the medical fee. However, one has already used 15,000 Baht and still has 5,000 Baht as the remaining balance. Next time, if they would like to claim 6,000 Baht as medical expense, the system can prevent the exceeding 6000 to be only 5000 baht.
- Facility usage after requested and approved, the result can be transferred to Business Plus HRM program and become the addition money for salary which is the welfare benefit payment in order to reduce duplicated works.
- The system has the data protection function which prevents the amount to be transfer before approval by the authorized.
- There are very useful reports such as
- Report that can check welfare benefits employee used and outstanding balance.
- Report that can check welfare benefits for each department used.
- Report that compare the used of benefit each year. By comparing each department and each type of benefit used to analyze amount of welfare benefit used.
Welfare Claim Functions (Employee)
- Employees can check their own welfare benefit such as number of time per year, the amount per year and per times including the authentication amount and the amount or time left for each welfare types.
- Employees can fill in the request form through the online webpage themselves right away and also can attach document for approver’s consideration such as medical certificate, medical expense receipt, etc. This is beneficial for both employees and HR on tracking and approval. It also automatically forwards to the next approval level and reduce paper document significantly.
- Employees can track their status of reimbursement welfare benefit such as “wait for approve” or “not approve” once the approver’s already considered and approved completely. Then, employees can check the status through the web directly. This can reduce processes and time significantly.
- Employees can receive the approval result via auto e-mail as soon as possible.
- Employees can recheck their history record of their own welfare.
Welfare Approve Function (Approver)
- The Administrator can create line approval for each department or division and define an unlimited number of approval levels along with the organization chart within the Business Plus HRM version 7.1.
- When the approver is not in the office for many reasons such as holiday leave, the HR can define the temporary approver when the main one can’t approve at the moment.
- Authorized approver can know immediately when employees request their welfares in the form.
- Approver can “Approve”, “Not Approve”, or “Cancel the request” of Welfare Benefits
- Authorize approver can check welfare benefit used and the available amount in the screen and generate report before making a decision.
- Authorize approver can check attach file that employee have already submitted with the request form.
Access Right Defining and System Managing
- First, the employee registers in the website so that they can access the claim function and check their available balances.
- The employees can change their password or report about forgetting their own password so the web can generate a new password to their e-mail.
- The administrator can define the approver, approval line, and welfares claiming rights.
- The administrator can define which user group can check reports about the welfare.
Transferring Welfare Amount into Business Plus HRM
- The amount which is already approved can be transferred from the web into the payroll system easily.
- There will be records about the transferring by whom and when is the transferring being done.
Benefits on using this system
- The employee can easily request for their own welfare without using any paper form
- The HR’s workflow will be more efficient because the system has done most of the work.
- Any employee can request any type of welfares and claims it anywhere even though he is on sites or home. The process can be quickly done by self service in real time.
- Approver who is not in office can approve the request from employees everywhere (via Wi-Fi or 4g/5g) in real-time. The employee could know the result immediately after the approvals were done.
- After the progresses between approver and employee were done, HR would have been able to transfer the approved amount into Payroll System (Business Plus HRM software).
- HR officers no longer have to explain the available welfare for each employee because the employee can check their own welfare balances themselves without asking the HR officer every time.
- There’re also reports to be examined along with the quickly responsive auto-email for the approver once there’s a request from an employee. Also, after the request has been approved, there will be the auto-email for the employee.
From the above information, you can assume that Bplus e-Premium (e-Welfare) can develop the organization’s workflow and satisfy the need of both HR officers, approver and employees to be able to make easier request, checking, approving, and process tracking significantly. Finally, every HR officer can have more time to manage and develop every employee efficiently according to the company’s goal.